What is FirstNet™?
FirstNet is a dedicated communications tool built with and for first responders. It provides them with so much more than just the ability to make and receive calls and access data. FirstNet is a much-needed upgrade for first responders – designed to fit their unique and evolving communications needs and the needs of those working to support their vital efforts. It’s a commitment to make their communications simpler, safer, faster and more effective.
FirstNet frew out of a 9/11 Commission recommendation calling for improved communications for U.S. first responders. On 9/11, many emergency response teams had trouble communicating with each other. So, Congress established the First Responder Network Authority and charged them with creating a nationwide broadband network dedicated to America’s public safety community.
Exclusive Savings for NPPGov FireRescue GPO members on FirstNet Ready™ Devices – Act Fast, it’s a Limited Time Offer
The Sonim XP5s and XP8 are the latest FirstNet ready devices. Each device has built-in Band 14, allowing you take advantage of the full power of FirstNet. Each also comes with these ultra-rugged features:
- Military grade with high performance ratings in extreme conditions, including Non-Incentive Class I, II, III Div 2
- A dedicated on touch push-to-talk button and glove-friendly for fumble-free communication
- 100dB+ speakers with noise cancellation to hear every word in the noisiest places
- Secure audio connector and interface for connecting to a suite of mission critical accessories
- A 3-year comprehensive warranty
This is a limited time offer so contact your AT&T rep today. Still have questions or don’t have a rep? Call NPPGov at 877-329-8847 or email [email protected].
For more device details including price, click the devices above!